Mega Man X - Boomer Mega Man X - Boomer

Perfect

You never stray to far from the original but always add your own spin to it. Fantasyic job.

Mega Man X - Sparx Mega Man X - Sparx

Another Masterpiece

From my favourite NG Audio author.

Mega Man X - Launch Mega Man X - Launch

Great job

You are one of the best MMX remixers of all time. MMX is the best game series ever in my opinion. Well up to 6 anyway... You all know that 6 - 8 sucked.

Mega Man X - Sigma Level 1 Mega Man X - Sigma Level 1

Awsome job

Dude put your stuff on OCReMix if you already haven't you make great stuff. And especially MegaMan remix's. (MMX had the best series on SNES bar none)

Gradius III_Crystal Labylinth Gradius III_Crystal Labylinth

It's about time somebody did remixes of Gradius 3 music. It's the best space game of all time.

Megaman X5 - Sigma's Rage Megaman X5 - Sigma's Rage

Very odd...

You've turned a great rave song into something that sounds like it came out of Kirby...

PaulyBFromDa303 responds:

kirby . . .

That gives me an idea . . .

I cant i have too many requests. lol :D

Dry County Dry County

Good but much to light

This song would have been so much better if you had gone with a faster paced heavy beat.

Megaman X3 - Toxic Seahorse Megaman X3 - Toxic Seahorse

Finally someone who puts effort into remixing MMX songs. I had lost all hope for these people and then I went to your song. Phenominal job. Please make a remix off Zero's Theme from X1 or 2, or maybe a Gravity Beetle (my favourite) remix. If you want I'd be more then willing to help as I've already submitted one of my songs already.

Grumbleduke responds:

There's a gravity bettle theme a little further down my page :P. It's not the best I've done but hey, we all have to improve. Thanks for the review though.

MM7 - Freeze Man MM7 - Freeze Man

You need to stop.

Stop ripping off CAPCOM please. If you want to spend a good amount of time making something your own please do it. Instead of just barely getting caught for submitting something that's clearly not your work.

Megaman X - Destroyed Highway Megaman X - Destroyed Highway

Not nearly loud or spirited enough

I've listened to and reviewed far to many MMX remixes today. When you try to remix something as high spirited and fast paced as MMX you don't dun down the speed and the volume level. Unless you really know what your doing. But most of the people who've made MMX remixes on NG clearly don't know what they're doing.

Carcase responds:

For a second I thought I was reading a review for my gravity beetle rmx, so I was a little puzzled as to why you'd say that. But, yes personally I didn't find it as good as my other MM mixes. But I guess you'll have to tell that to the 750 people who downloaded it.